Thursday, February 24, 2011

His name is George

So, the other day I flew to the moon, and saw something no one would ever have expected. Instead of rocks and sand and that ratty old flag, there was treasure too amazing to behold.
It's a conspiracy the guys from NASA keep spewing at us.
There are colors everyhere, and the music is so fine. If only I could find its source.
But for the time I was there, it didn't matter.
I was happy to simply be there.
And there is a man on the moon.
He's pretty cool. We fished for stars in the sky.
Had some pretty kick-ass cheese too. He had the most rad stories about Orion and his dogs.
I only wish I could have brought a friend or two to share in the majesty.
I was kind of sad when I had to leave.


Think you'd want to join next time?

Oh well, back to my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment